DOCTOR MAMA ROMWE   +27 62 120 8873
The Most Powerful healer in The World.

 Do you want to get divorce with him or her? ,  She/he is  rich and you want to share   part of his or her  wealth ,  your wife or husband but she or he does not want you to have your share  yet you worked harder during your  stay with him but now time for divorce  he says no shares just pack up your things and go , do not listen to him because you do not deserve to go empty handed  yet he wasted your time and broke your heart too , may be you even have children with him , and you have no where he to go and nothing to start on,  the only person who will solve this kind of problem is mamaromwe  call me  on +27621208873, so that she can help you to get what belongs to you  and if you have any other problems regarding your marriage then you can also write me on